WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP Singapore Zoo
Date & Time: 20 March 2016 8:30am-11:00am
Learn how to create beautiful and eye-catching wildlife photographs at the Singapore Zoo.
Photography Class includes:
- Wildlife Photography Composition Techniques
- Capturing and Observing Animal Behavior
- Choosing the best lighting for different animals
- Introducing texture, contrast and form creatively
- Camera settings to ensure you capture THAT moment!
- Techniques for hiding unattractive backgrounds
- Avoiding blur when animals retreat to dark spaces
- Techniques for shooting through glass and metal enclosures
- Overcoming the shortcomings of long Telephoto lenses
We’ll study animal behaviour and learn how to work with light and shadow, incorporating texture and contrast to create a series of stunning wildlife images. We’ll also be on the lookout for a bit of wild action and we’ll be ready to capture the moment!
Your instructor will guide you through using the right technical settings for each scene and will review your photos and give tips on composition and creativity.
Skills Required: Working knowledge of Aperture and Shutter Speed Priority modes
Gear Required: DSLR Camera or advanced Compact Camera with at least 200mm Telephoto lens
Discounted lens hire available
Instructor: Karen Lucas
Fee: $130 for 1 x 2.5Hr Class BOOK NOW!