Terms & Conditions
All photography education services provided by Baobab Photo are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated here. Additional terms and conditions, specific to a particular training event, will be noted on the event’s registration form.
- All registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The event fee must be paid at the time of registration to guarantee a place at the event.
- Upon receipt of the event fee, we will forward a confirmation email to you.
- In the event that a training event is cancelled by us due to inadequate enrollment, bad weather or any other reasons beyond our reasonable control, all fees and deposits will be refunded in full or may be transferred to another photography event based on your written instructions. We shall not be liable for any further compensation or claims in the event of such cancellation.
- Should you wish to cancel your registration, there will be no refund of any training event fees for any reason whatsoever. However, you may change your registration to another event at a later date provided you give at least 7 days’ notice prior to the registered event start date. Alternatively you may transfer your registration to someone else.
- No partial refunds are made for unused portions of services for any reason whatsoever.
- All copyright in the slides, handouts, and other materials displayed or furnished to the training event participants belong to Baobab Photo. You shall have no right to reproduce, or to authorise the reproduction of, by any means whatsoever, any of such materials. You acknowledge that infringement of our copyright is unlawful and may be a criminal offence.
- In the course of the training event, you may take photographs of the course instructor, the assistants and the studio premises. All such photographs may be used solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and may not be published or used for any commercial gain without our prior written consent.
- We may display and use the photographs submitted to us during the course for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, trade exhibitions, public display such as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose for the marketing of our business and services. You hereby release us and our legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
- All training event participants accept full responsibility for personal injury and/or personal losses during the period of their training. Baobab Photo, its staff and the course instructor and assistants are not responsible for injuries resulting from a participant’s carelessness, or for any loss or damage to personal property before, during, or after the course. This includes all damage to person or property due to accidents, delay, changes in course schedule, or theft. We further assume no responsibility for medical care or for special dietary requirements during the course.
- Baobab Photo does not warrant, guarantee, endorse or assume responsibility for any third party products and services that may be mentioned or described during the course of the training event.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- By submitting your registration and attending the training event, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.